Yeh! Let’s work together!
Bookings & Info
Let us help you choose the best music for your event!
Do you want a live in-person concert performance, workshop, educational program, or residency?
As a full-time performing songwriter and teaching artist, Thad is available year-round to bring music to your events. Whether you’re a parent looking for a fun family activity, an educator seeking an interactive learning experience, or simply a music enthusiast who craves a unique and entertaining concert, Thad will deliver an unforgettable journey of music, laughter, and joy to your audience.
- book fairs
- music conferences
- private venues
- public venues
- senior center
- senior living
- botanical gardens
- parks and recreation departments
- and more
Do you want live in-person background music?
Thad is well-versed in playing a variety of traditional, old-time, country blues, folk and roaring twenties tunes, as well as holiday songs and his original tunes. He can provide a festive background for events such as these:
- holiday events (i.e. Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, Halloween)
- open houses
- parties – large and small, business and private
- rural conservation district meetings
- public libraries
- historical society meetings
- ribbon cuttings
- society meetings
- downtown events
- Hawaiian Luau
- street fairs
- barbecue contests
- historical venues
- wedding receptions
- birthday parties
- milestone celebrations
- and more
Do you want a live virtual concert performance, workshop or educational program?
Thad does present live virtual programs through Zoom! Just gather your audience around a big screen and enjoy the music while interacting with Thad.
Do you want a pre-recorded concert performance or educational program?
Thad has a variety of pre-recorded concert performances available for purchase. He can also personalize the introduction to your audience. Access time varies, depending on the program.
Here are some types of information that we need
to give you an accurate estimate of cost.
- Information about your event and location
- Date(s) of the event
- Time(s) – this helps us determine lodging required the evening before or after the event
- Number of programs or performances desired
- Audience for those programs or performances (i.e. elementary school, adult library, high school workshop)
Add live music to your event!
Contact us today to request dates and get a price quote!
Thad Beach or Theresa Beach
Call Hours 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.